The first decision anyone who is about to install a furnace into their house should consider is what type of furnace to go for. This decision should be made before you decide on the size, what area it will occupy, and in some cases, even before you get the house. Any type of furnace is a good decision but as with everything, we all have our preferences. What is good for one person, might not interest another.
Types of Furnaces
In terms of heat generation, furnaces can be categorized into two.
- Combustion furnace (fuel type)
- Electric furnace
A furnace is either powered by electricity or by fuel – oil or gas. Both types are effective with similarities and differences. When you compare their features, your choice will be much easier to make.
- It is very efficient and requires little maintenance.
- An electric furnace does not make much noise.
- An electric furnace is durable.
- Installation is carried out faster than that of a gas furnace.
- There is a lower risk of fire or smoke incidence with an electric furnace.
- It has a lower operation cost since natural gas is cheaper than electricity.
- Circulation of heat is faster in a combustion furnace than in an electric furnace.
Installation of Your Preferred Furnace
After comparing the above benefits of the two types of furnaces, the next step is employing the services of a competent furnace installation company. There are a lot of companies around, but getting a trustworthy one is the key to a successful furnace installation. Amazing Air, Inc has been providing furnace installation service in, Lombard IL for 37 years and we have thousands of positive testimonials to show for that. We install all types and sizes of furnaces effectively and to the satisfaction of our clients.
Call us today and book an appointment with one of our qualified service professionals for furnace repair in Naperville, IL. Let us assist you with your furnace selection and installation.