Boiler – Repair, Service & Installation in North Aurora, Aurora, Villa Park, IL and Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for a new boiler, boiler service, or boiler repair? You have come to the right place. Amazing Air, Inc.- HVAC Contractor in Naperville repairs, services and installs boilers and hot water heaters for Dupage and Kane County including Aurora, Kaneville, Elburn, Winfield, Batavia, Bristol, Montgomery, Saint Charles, Sugar Grove, North Aurora, Geneva , Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Oswego, Wayne, Wheaton, Lafox, Plano, West Chicago, Yorkville, Big Rock , Warrenville, Eola and more!
The average life of a hot water tank is 10-15 years depending on many factors such as the water pressure in your house and the quality of the water in your area. If it’s time for a new water heater choose a model with a 9-12 year warranty. Those typically have thicker insulation and more powerful burners or heating elements for faster heating than models with shorter warranties. Tankless water heater repair in Aurora, IL claim to save money by heating water only when you turn on the faucet. But smaller, cheaper units probably won’t produce enough hot water to serve a typical family. Larger, gas-fired units are expensive to install because they often require larger gas supply lines and special venting. Here are some other tips to use less hot water:
- Boiler Repair, Aurora, IL
- Run your washing machine with only full loads and always rinse with cold water
- If you need to buy a new washing machine choose a front-loading washer. They can use around 40% less water and 50% less energy per load
- Use an electric razor. Shaving with an electric razor requires less energy when compared to the energy required to heat your water. Furthermore, you will use waste less water. Think of how much water you use in a year from shaving alone!
- Only turn on your dishwasher for full loads of dishes and check to see if your dishwasher has an energy saver cycle